Event Date: 13-Sep-2018
Join us from 5:30 - 8 p.m., Thursday, Sept. 13th, for our DFW Chapter Meeting at Toyota Motor North America headquarters in Plano for a networking reception, presentation by Carlos Soria, Toyota National Facilities Manager, and tour which will include aspects of interest to the Facility Manager.
Special thanks are in order for Toyota's Facility team, Tim Cline, CFM, Jeanne Arneson, and Debi Hernandez for making this event possible!
1. Attendance is limited to the first 100 registrants. You are encouraged not to delay registering for this sure-to-be capacity event.
2. We will not be serving dinner. Heavy appetizers will be served with drinks from 5:30 until approximately 6:20 PM. Food and drinks are not permitted during the presentation or tour.
3. Taking photos is not permitted.
4. Wear comfortable clothing and shoes as the tour is extensive and will reach the outermost sections of the campus. Take all items with you on the tour as you will be departing from the lobby immediately afterward.
5. If you do not wish to take the tour, you will need to plan to leave immediately after the presentation ends.
6. Parking is available on the open lot in front of the main building entrance.
DFW Chapter Members - FREE (Must Register)
Non-Members - $50